Thursday, August 1, 2013

Synergy

It is clear that Kiran Sethi, founder of the Riverside School in Ahmedebad, believes in synergy. By teaching students the valuable lesson of 'I can', her students made a real difference in their homes, their community, and ultimately their country. Her students also learned the valuable lesson of synergy, which combines the strengths of individuals through positive teamwork, so as to achieve goals that would have been more difficult if done alone. To synergize, one must understand that there is not only one way to go about doing things. By working together, the students accomplished more than they would have acting alone.

{{To relate this back to what is going on in my world:}}
I am currently working on a project that I simply could not accomplish by myself for many reasons. This directly correlates back to Sharpening the Saw and spending the majority of my time in Quadrant II. By delegating work to qualified others has allowed me to place my energy into the things that are my highest priority.

{[Interesting (& funny) photos of unique teamwork and synergy:}}




No comments:

Post a Comment